Support Facilitator – Partners in Recovery
About the role
- Work full time in the Byron Bay Hinterland
- Be part of a friendly team that enriches people’s lives
- Generous NFP salary packaging options
As a Support Facilitator with us, you will get to actively facilitate improved well-being for people. Partners in Recovery (PIR) aims to support people with severe and persistent mental health issues and their carers and families.
About you: Your networking and negotiation skills can ensure effective services and supports are available. You will be able to support navigation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and provide regular reports.
- Tertiary qualification(s) in social science/psychology/human services or similar discipline
- An understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and support plans
- Demonstrated experience working in a recovery orientated mental health environment
- Advanced knowledge of local service networks
- High level communication skills and experience with building and maintaining effective relationships
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Current and valid Driver’s Licence with an ability to undertake regular travel around the Northern Rivers region
A satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check is mandatory prior to commencement. This role has a fixed term contract ending 30/06/2019 with a pay rate of $35ph.
Position description may be downloaded below
How to apply: The position description is below. For any other queries, please contact email@example.com
To apply in confidence, please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use each criteria as a heading and write a paragraph under each one addressing it. Unfortunately, applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 27th August
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from CALD and LGBTI communities are encouraged to apply.
If you’d like to be considered for OTHER POSITIONS in the future please send your resume for The Buttery keep on file for when a suitable position becomes available, please email: